Vive La Difference Bag Freeway – Eco Green
Vive La Difference’s founder Giulia Petrò has an extensive background in textile design, which she skillfully translates to leather goods, performing innovative techniques used in fabric design on leather instead. Honoring the beauty and “imperfections” of raw leather, each piece undergoes a handmade process of washing, dying, and spraying resulting in exceptional creations with a strong aesthetic. Striking a perfect balance between classic, timeless shapes and unique finishes Vive La Difference bags have a rich patina, softness of leather, and depth of color that normally takes years of love and wear to develop. Exclusively handcrafted in Italy each bag is a one-of-a-kind piece.
Pleas see return policy below before ordering.
- compact cross-body bag with metal snap fastening
- converts into a belt bag or can be attached to the handle bars of a bike with snaps attached to the back of the bag
- materials: quilted Eco-nylon (recycled and fully recyclable), metal hardware & snaps, leather details and full grain leather strap
- measures 8.5" wide x 6.25" high x 1.5" deep
- color: Green (Olive)
- this bag is also available in Black
- adjustable shoulder strap allows for cross-body wear and is removable
- soft & flexible eco nylon material is comfortable to wear and can be wiped clean
- due to the handmade process irregularities in color, texture, and shape are to be expected and intentional
- handmade in Italy
Eco Green, Eco Black