Short Classic Rubber Boots With Laces By Ilse Jacobsen
We’re perennially on the hunt for the perfect pair of rubber boots. This one is it! Danish designer llse Jacobsen was tired of bad-smelling rubber boots. So she set out to create a classic laced style handcrafted of natural rubber from sustainable harvest as an alternative to cheap, synthetic rubber made from petroleum byproducts. Her boot quickly became an iconic style in Scandinavian countries—for good reason. These classic black boots with cream-colored cotton laces are outfitted with a sturdy yet lightweight sole, and lined with super soft cotton fleece. The boots are climate controlling, very comfortable to wear, waterproof, and breathable. And, as if that weren’t enough, they’re also simply gorgeous. Laces in additional colors sold separately. Please read the sizing information in the details tab before ordering.
- materials: outer: 100% natural rubber from sustainable harvest (PVC and phthalate free)
- lining: cotton/viscose, cotton laces
- black rubber boots with cream colored cotton laces
- short/midcalf style 11” tall with 1” heel, boot opening approx.
14” circumference, but can be made wider by lacing more loosely (adjustable gusset)
- available in the following 6 Euro sizes:
36 (US 6-6.5), 37 (US 7-7.5), 38 (US 8-8.5), 39 (US 9-9.5), 40 (US 10- 10.5), 41 (US 11-11.5)
- boots run large (about ½ size), so don’t order up if you are in between sizes or to give yourself extra space for thick socks. For example, if you usually wear a US size 8.5 to 9 then the size 38 fits perfectly.
- handmade in Europe
We can only accept returns/exchanges on boots that are unworn, in the state you received them and in the original packaging.
36 (US 6-6.5), 37 (US 7-7.5), 38 (US 8-8.5), 39 (US 9-9.5), 40 (US 10-10.5), 41 (US 11-11.5)