Shirt Clelia By Hannoh Wessel – Ink
H+ is a collection designed by Hannoh Wessel and crafted in Italy with a slow fashion mentality and attention to detail. Hannoh is a hands-on designer with an authentic point of view. His silhouettes are timeless and his designs are refined with a raw, natural beauty and charming sensibility. Using only sustainable materials Hannoh creates effortless garments that combine feminine and masculine inspirations, resulting in a collection that is both modern and timeless.
For additional information see description tab below. Please be sure to read our sizing guide and return policy before placing an order.
• materials: 100% cotton
• color: Ink (a deep and vibrant blue)
• this style is also available in Black
• available in the following European (French) sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42
• size guide: 34 (XXS, US size 2-4), 36 (XS, US size 4-6), 38 (S, US size 6-8), 40 (M, US size 8-10), 42 (L, US size 10-12)
• fit: true to size. This is a short sleeve button down shirt with raw edge details, made of a lovely lightweight cotton woven. The sleeves are made of a super soft and lightweight cotton knit that's layered and twisted to create a beautiful drape. The buttons are sewn on with red thread for a small pop of color. Side slits along the bottom hem for more versatility in wear (shirt can be worn partially tucked). Subtle gathers across the back.
• made in Italy
Sizing: Sizing fluctuates throughout the H+ collection. While some pieces are intended to be oversized and worn loose-fitting, others have a more tailored fit. When in doubt please reach out to us for help determining the correct sizing before placing your order. We do our best to indicate a fit level for each style, but are always happy to provide additional information. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at our retail store at 413-551-7528 so we can help answer any questions you may have regarding fit and sizing.
Returns & Exchanges: Please note that we have a strict return policy for all H+ clothing purchases. We work with small independent designers that produce their line to order and our inventory is very limited. Therefore, we can only offer an exchange or store credit for any returns, no refunds will be permitted, and a return authorization is required. Please contact us within 5 business days of receiving your order to request a return authorization. Returns must be pre-authorized—we will not accept returns without a return authorization, and we will not authorize returns after 5 days of your receipt. All returns must arrive back to us within 10 days of your receipt. Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. We only accept returns on clothing that has not been worn, with tags attached, in the condition it was sold. We inspect each piece thoroughly before shipping it out. If we see any signs of wear or damage we reserve the right to reject the return, and will send it back to you without issuing a store credit.All sale items are final and cannot be returned.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy please contact us via email or phone before placing your order. Thank you.
34, 36, 38, 40, 42