OGK Chair Natural – By Ole Gjerløv-Knudsen
The Safari Chair boasts the same design DNA as our OGK Safari Daybed, and is equally polished, practical—even posh. Its minimal, mid-century good looks are only part of the story; it’s also incredibly comfortable. Made of interlocking beech wood poles and linen covers, you can assemble it in mere minutes, no screws or tools required. It comes in a handy bag with shoulder straps should you decide to move it to the backyard or take it with you on a weekend getaway. Offered in two colors, the Safari chair (better yet, a pair) is the perfect complement to our OGK Safari Daybed.
- designed in 1962 by Ole Gjerløv-Knudsen (Midcentury Danish Design)
- materials: untreated beech, jute/linen blend cover & carrying bag, sisal rope
- color: natural/untreated wood with khaki linen
- size: 26” wide x 31″ high x 36″ deep
- do not tighten rope too much or it could snap!
- suitable for outdoor use, but protect the canvas from water to avoid water stains.