- materials: 100% recyclable jute fiber, waterproof oilcloth lining, leather
- colors: natural jute with brown handles
- white Lenox In The Berkshires screen-print on one side, black Global Citizen print on other
- 13½” wide x 18″ high x 9″ deep – 6″ x 7″ inside pocket
- a design menagerie exclusive design
- artisan crafted by a women’s cooperative through Apolis’s Global Citizenship Project in Bangladesh
Apolis, which translates as “global citizen”, was founded in Los Angeles in 2004 by brothers Raan and Shea Parton as a socially motivated lifestyle brand. Believing that the most valuable way to create lasting change is to invest in people, Apolis produces 60% of their collection in Los Angeles, with the remaining 40% produced through advocacy projects with artisan cooperatives and non-profits in Uganda, Peru, Bangladesh and Nepal.