Large Tin Of Leckerlee Lebkuchen – Arctic Circle
We don’t mean to boast, but we consider ourselves connoisseurs of lebkuchen, the traditional gingerbread beloved throughout Germany and Austria. We grew up eating this seasonal treat during the holidays. But these Nuremberg-style lebkuchen—a special, premium variety known as Elisenlebkuchen—may just be one of the very best we’ve ever tasted. Baked by hand in small batches, these sweet treats are delicately spiced and stuffed with nuts, and candied citron and orange peel. Choose from two sizes, each delightfully packaged in traditional tins, ready for holiday giving.
Out of stock
- 1 large tin (1 lb) contains 5 large lebkuchen (4.5" diameter)
- handmade in the U.S.
- Lebkuchen Ingredients: Almonds (as blanched almonds/almond flour), sugar, hazelnut flour, egg whites (with guar gum), almond paste (almonds, sugar, water, natural flavor(s)), unbleached wheat flour, honey, candied citron and orange peel (with glucose-fructose syrup, citric acid), edible baking wafer (wheat flour, starch), spices, baking powder (corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), sea salt. Classic and Chocolate varieties covered with glaze (sugar, water, corn starch) and real dark chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), respectively. Contains tree nuts, egg, wheat, soy.
- classic and chocolate varieties are covered with glaze (sugar, water, corn starch) and dark chocolate.
- contains tree nuts, egg, wheat, soy.
- shelf life: lebkuchen enjoys a naturally long shelf life. However Leckerlee does not use any artificial preservatives in their products, so we recommend that you eat the lebkuchen within a few weeks for optimal taste and texture. But as long as you store your lebkuchen in an airtight container and in a cool, dry place, you can continue to enjoy your lebkuchen for over 3 months.
You may also like…
Bellocq Little Dickens In Traveler Caddy$40.00
Bellocq Little Dickens In Traveler Caddy
A chocolate-kissed, caffeine-free blend that is loved by all but remarkably popular with children! Organic Fair Trade South African Rooibos, soothing mint and cinnamon help calm jitters, settle tummies and soothe the soul. Lovely served with milk and honey.$40.00