Ila Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 16 oz
In a 100-year old mill situated among the ancient groves of Andalusia, olives are hand-picked and pressed on the same day to ensure the utmost flavor and freshness. The cold, bright winters and hot, dry summers of the Southern Spanish region of Cordoba create prime conditions for producing olives of exceptional quality and a richer, smoother olive oil with a more golden hue than its Italian counterpart.
- 16 oz. bottle of extra virgin olive oil
- flavor notes: warm, fruity + nutty
- extra virgin, cold-pressed, rich in anti-oxidants + omega-3 acids
- versatile olive oil for cooking + table side
- beautifully packaged in a refillable glass bottle
- harvested in Cordoba, Spain