Hestra Unisex Leather Mitt Wakayama – Forest/Cork
A retro inspired, unisex mitten made entirely of cowhide for a tough a supple exterior, with a fixed lining of brushed polyester and a removable wool terry lining. The 100% wool terry lining is a knitted, hardwearing material whose curly fibers bind a large amount of air, ensuring you stay warm. The paracord wrist adjustment allows you to tighten your glove, while the neoprene wrist cuff gives the added security to ensure your mittens are not dropped or left behind while playing in the snow or out on the slopes.
• materials: cowhide, wool terry lining, neoprene cuff
• color: Forest/Cork leather with orange accent, creamy white wool lining
• this style is also available in the Cork/Brown color
• includes a pouch of Hestra's original leather balm for waterproofing
• has a removable wool terry lining
• available in sizes: 8, 9, 10
• women sizes 8 (M/L)
• men sizes 8 (S), 9 (M) and 10 (L)
Brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson, along with their four sons, are third and fourth generation glove-makers. Founded in Hestra, the Swedish town from which it takes its name, the company has been crafting fine leather gloves since 1936.
Glove Size 7, Glove Size 8, Glove Size 9, Glove Size 10