Hestra Unisex Leather Gloves Wakayama – Forest/Cork
A retro inspired, unisex glove made entirely of cowhide for a tough a supple exterior. The 100% wool terry lining is a knitted, hardwearing material whose curly fibers and terry loops together to bind a large amount of air, ensuring you stay warm. The paracord wrist adjustment allows you to tighten your glove, while the neoprene wrist cuff gives the added security to ensure your gloves are not dropped or left behind while playing in the snow or out on the slopes.
• materials: cowhide, wool terry lining, neoprene cuff
• color: forest green and cork leather with orange accent, creamy white wool lining
• includes a pouch of Hestra's original leather balm for waterproofing
• unisex glove available in sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10
• women sizes 7 (S/M) and 8 (M/L)
• men sizes 8 (S), 9 (M) and 10 (L)
Brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson, along with their four sons, are third and fourth generation glove-makers. Founded in Hestra, the Swedish town from which it takes its name, the company has been crafting fine leather gloves since 1936.
Glove Size 7, Glove Size 8, Glove Size 9, Glove Size 10