Handwoven Jewel Striped Runner By Langdon Ltd. – 2.5′ x 6′
Traditional workmanship is woven into every Langdon dhurrie rug, but the color palettes and patterns are strikingly modern. Each is entirely made by hand, thanks to skilled artisans in Rajasthan, India, with the happy result being that each is a charming, one-of-a-kind creation with the sort of quirks and variations that mass producers simply can’t match.
Graphic black and cream stripes are spiked with accents of peach and metallic gold—a gem of a rug, indeed.
Sizes larger than those we offer—as well as custom sizes—are available by special order. Just call or email us for a price quote and information about availability and shipping.
- materials: 100% cotton and gold metallic thread
- runner dimensions: 2.5' x 6'
- color: cream, black, peach, gold
- for indoor use
- care instructions: spot clean using mild detergent and warm water, do not dry clean
- designed in Australia and handcrafted by fair trade artisans in India