Handwoven Cotton Chenille & Silver Lurex Runner With Tassel Border – 2.5’ x 6’
Traditional workmanship is woven into every Langdon dhurrie rug, but the color palettes and patterns are strikingly modern. Each is entirely made by hand, thanks to skilled artisans in Rajasthan, India, with the happy result being that each is a charming, one-of-a-kind creation with the sort of quirks and variations that mass producers simply can’t match.
This micro-striped runner is shot through with silver thread for a bit of sparkle, then finished with a flourish of pom-poms on both ends.
Sizes larger than those we offer—as well as custom sizes—are available by special order. Just call or email us for a price quote and information about availability and shipping.
- materials: 100% cotton and gold metallic thread (lurex), cotton chenille tassels
- runner dimensions: 2.5′ x 6′
- color: thin black & metallic silver stripes, cream & black cotton tassels
- for indoor use
- care instructions: spot clean using mild detergent and warm water, do not dry clean
- designed in Australia and handcrafted by fair trade artisans in India