Dichotomy Eye Serum By Triumph & Disaster
Dichotomy Eye Serum is our happy collision of two historic foes. In the blue corner: Nature. Wild, untethered nature stacked with the supernatural benefits of Norwegian Kelp, Swamp Maple, Horopito, St Paul’s Wort and Persian Silk Tree. The red corner: Science, brandishing clinical evidence and proven efficacy like a killer dance move. Apart, they are tremendous. Colliding together, they are the future. Dichotomy is now.
Pair Dichotomy with Dark Moon Hydrating Cream at night to give your face and neck the nutrients your skin needs to replenish collagen & elastin.
Created in New Zealand Triumph & Disaster makes men’s skincare and grooming tools with old fashioned values and a little rock & roll swagger. Truth be told, people of all genders covet these products because they deliver fantastic (and fantastic smelling) results.
- 1.69 oz (50 ml) jar
- key ingredients:
- Norwegian kelp and Persian silk: help Dichotomy to reduce sagging skin and dark circles caused by dehydration, stress and not enough sleep
- Swamp Maple bark extract: is a naturally occurring active ingredient with clinically proven pro-collagen and pro-elastin properties
- Kakadu Plum Fruit Extract: used medicinally for thousands of years by indigenous Australians, it is believed to possess the most Vitamin C of any food on Earth; being up to 100 times that found in an orange
- dot a small amount of serum around the orbital bone, working from the inner to the outer corners of the skin around your eye area
- simple, natural formulations without parabens or petrochemicals, tailored to male tastes
- made in New Zealand