Clare V. Wine Tote By Apolis Global Citizen – Merci Beaucoup
Our favorite shopping and picnic tote is handcrafted by an artisan women’s co-op in Bangladesh. Incredibly versatile it is perfect for picnics, trips to the beach or farmer’s market alike. The roomy interior has 2 pockets to hold wine bottles and plenty more. Made of natural jute it has a waterproof easy-to-clean lining and 11″ long shoulder straps made of natural vegetable-dyed leather reinforced with nickel rivets. Sturdy and beautifully handcrafted with attention to detail, we know we’ll enjoy this bag and its timeless good looks for many years to come, wherever we happen to roam.
- materials: 100% recyclable jute fiber, waterproof oilcloth lining, leather strap
- colors: natural jute with brown handles
- blue/white/red screen-print on one side, black global Citizen print on other
- 15½" wide x 15" high x 8" deep, with 2 interior wine pockets, and additional 6" x 7" inside pocket
- 11" shoulder straps
- a special design collaboration between Apolis and Clare V.
- artisan crafted by a women’s cooperative through Apolis’s Global Citizenship Project in Bangladesh
Apolis, which translates as “global citizen”, was founded in Los Angeles in 2004 by brothers Raan and Shea Parton as a socially motivated lifestyle brand. Believing that the most valuable way to create lasting change is to invest in people, Apolis produces 60% of their collection in Los Angeles, with the remaining 40% produced through advocacy projects with artisan cooperatives and non-profits in Uganda, Peru, Bangladesh and Nepal.