Campo Essential Oil Blend 15ml – Immune
Help support your body’s natural defenses with this 100% natural essential oil roll-on blend of Litsea Cubeba, Ravensara & Eucalyptus.
1. Put 5-15 drops in Campo essential oil diffuser (sold separately)
or add to your bath water, favorite body oil, or lotion.
3. Feel healthy and full of vitality.
Campo is modern aromatherapy inspired by ancient rituals. 100% natural essential oils are globally sourced and of the highest quality, with knockout healing powers and active beauty benefits.
- 15 ml
- made in USA
In stock (can be backordered)
- 15 ml bottle of 100% pure essential oil blend - Immune
- IMMUNE scent: herbal, citrus & cool mellow notes
- benefits: soothing & clarifying
- Litsea Cubeba (Litsea Cubeba) Oil, Eucalyptus Polybractea (Eucalyptus) Oil*, Ravensara Aromatica (Ravensara) Oil)+. *Organic +Wild
- Litsea Cubeba (Litsea Cubeba) Oil for lifting and soothing the spirits; detoxifying and cleansing effects.
- Eucalyptus Polybractea (Eucalyptus) Oil* for its soothing effects when inhaled during a cold or cough; helps fight respiratory infections.
- Ravensara Aromatica (Ravensara) Oil)+ a powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, and antiviral; is also used to treat ailments caused by excess mucus and phlegm in the respiratory tract.
- 100% natural aromatherapy free of synthetics, artificial fragrances, dyes, petroleum and fillers
- best if used within 12-24 months of opening. Store in a cool, dark place for best results.
- for external use only, avoid eyes, keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication, consult a physician before using. Not intended for the face, may irritate skin.
- disclaimer: CAMPO products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, or affect the structure or function of the body. The information herein does not constitute medical advice. Anyone suffering from a medical condition should consult with a physician. User reviews do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results -- what works for one may not work for another.